A GOOD HOME is a place
where you are…
- Recognized for your own special style
- Loved for your flaws
- Accepted despite your bad habits
- Appreciated for your napping skills
- Needed because you are important
Cats understand this!
If you do too, then YOU would likely make an excellent cat companion!
what makes a “GOOD HOME”?
Read Cat Care 101 to find out!
We Need You!
Your donations help to support our work in so many ways. All of the cats under our care need veterinary care and most need to be spayed or neutered. They need food, a safe place to live while transitioning off the street and time for proper assessment so we can make the best placement for them.
Donations help us support local TNR projects, maintain a trap bank and offer solutions for street cats in need. They help us fund special projects, such as transportation to other locations, public outreach and education campaigns to raise awareness about the importance of spay-neuter and the crucial need to keep intact cats indoors.
- $5 feeds several cats for one day
- $10 covers deworming meds
- $25 pays for a FeLV/FIV test
- $50 covers a basic vet visit